Date: 16th February 2019
Location: The Round Room, The Mansion House, Dawson Street, Dublin 2
Dublin City Council is hosting a public information event on Saturday, 16th February from 12-5pm in the Round Room of the Mansion House. This event is part of a broader public consultation process for Dublin City Council’s Draft Climate Change Action Plan, which runs from 11th February – 25th March.
Attendees may call in at any point over the course of the day to:
- See what the Council is doing about Climate Change;
- Get practical information on topics, such as recycling, electric vehicles, and household carbon footprints;
- Interact with staff and the newly-established Dublin Climate Action Regional Office
- Get information on how you can make a submission to the Climate Change Action Plan
You can register to attend this event for free by clicking here.
If you can’t make the information day, but would still like to contribute, Dublin City Council has invited members of the public to write submissions to the Climate Change Action Plan.
You can share your ideas for how Dublin City Council should mitigate and adapt to the effects of climate change in a few different ways:
- Fill in an online form by following this link;
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Send a letter to:
Environment and Transportation Department,
Dublin City Council,
Submissions will be accepted from 11th February to 25th March 2019 inclusive.
Make sure you read through some of my ideas to make our area a better place to live!