As you may be aware,plans for a housing development have been submitted to an Bord Pleanála. The notification of a Strategic Housing Development is for 132 apartments.
For your information, I have included a map below, and details on the development and how to make a submission are included overleaf.
As ever, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
With best wishes,
IMPORTANT:- Strategic Housing Development (SHD) Application submitted to an Bord Pleanála under the Planning and Development (Housing) and Residential Tenancies Act 2016
DCC SHD Application No.: SHD0007/19
Location: Clare Hall, Malahide Road, Dublin 17
Description: Residential Development – Construction on 132 no. build-to-rent apartments
Dear Area Manager,
I refer you to above Strategic Housing Development Application submitted to An Bord Pleanála under the Planning and Development (Housing) and Residential Tenancies Act 2016.
Section 8(4)(c)(i) of the Act requires the planning authority to notify elected members of the making of the application, details of where the application can be inspected/purchased and details relating to observations/submissions etc. The Act also requires the planning authority to present the SHD application to the elected members. In this regard, I will advise you when the application has been validated by ABP in order that you can arrange for the presentation to be included on the Agenda of the next Area Committee meeting.
The Area Office is requested to please notify all members of the North Central Area Committee by return of the following:
- Application was submitted to An Bord Pleanála on 12th April 2019, who are now in the process of validating the application.
- The last date for observations/submissions on this application is 16th May 2019.
- The application, may be inspected, or purchased at a fee not exceeding the reasonable cost of making a copy, during public opening hours at the offices of:
- An Bord Pleanála, 64 Marlborough Street, Dublin 1, at the following times: 9:15am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday (except on bank holidays) and
- Dublin City Council, Planning and Property Development Department, Block 4, Floor 0, Civic Offices, Wood Quay, Dublin 8 at the following times: Monday-Friday, 9:00am-4:30pm (except on public/bank holidays)
The application documentation may also be inspected online at the following website: http://www.clarehallshd.com/.
Any person may, within the period of 5 weeks beginning on the date of receipt by an Bord Pleanála of the application and on payment of the prescribed fee of €20, make a submission or observation in writing to An Bord Pleanála, 64 Marlborough Street, Dublin 1, relating to the implications of the proposed development, if carried out, for proper planning and sustainable development in the area or areas concerned and the likely effects on the environment or the likely effects on a European site, as the case may be. of the proposed development, if carried out. Details of how to make a submission/observation are available on: http://www.pleanala.ie/shd/applications/makeshdsubmissionhowto.pdf